Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hate None!




Everybody likes my flavor
But, I Couldn't withstand myself
When My flavor witnesses
Death, A Painful end to an Innocent Life!

These lines just flashed as sugarcane juice was flowing inside my throat. Then, He Said.....


I have just two ends
I loose my sight
When, I'm dipped 
In those flavors of Ginger/Lemon
Nobody is bothered about me
But, I Do care for people's throat. 


I'm never an hindrance 
To someone's throat
I hate None; I love None
But, I Do care for people's throat. 

As People Sip, 
They Enjoy The Flavor
Their Sharp Teeth Hurt Me
Still, I'm never an Hindrance
As, I Do care for People's Throat. 

I wish to crawl out
To protect myself from being hurt
I loose my voice when I'm dipped
In those flavors which suffocates Me
But, I Do Care for People's Throat
As They Love The Flavor flowing down their Throat.

Once, They Drink
They Crush Me To Death
Where is the humanity? 
To At least Thank for helping them
In enjoying Flavors of Ginger/Lemon.
But, I Don't expect, As I Do care for People.

That's the life of the straw! 


PS :- Dear Bloggers, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments & Wishes For The Previous Post, Insecurity.

6 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

That is an imaginative poem nicely written.I liked it

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Fantastic. I enjoyed it. All over the world, man is vandalising everything for his comfort and enjoyment and progress. Trees are being cut down,plastic is used in large quantities, waste is thrown on the way side and so on.

Best wishes to you. Have a nice day.

Vandana Sharma said...

Nice to see a poem form you after a long time, its refreshing!

Ankita said...

i love sugarcane juice!!!

nice poem :)

Deepika said...

Hey, how are you doing?

Unknown said...

When i read your post am so happy. My friend shared your post with me. He is working in Car towing service company. It is best service provider.Thanks for sharing.