Sunday, June 17, 2012

Love Mr & Mrs!!!!!!!



Standing Here, 
I'm Witnessing 
The Beautiful Blue Ocean,
Enjoying Sail of My Ship 




The Sky Is Embraced 
With A Cloudy Weather,
Indicating It Would Rain!!!!



My Arms Are  Wide Open
To Hug & Snatch Those Rain Drops
Not Allowing To Fall On Any Other's Arms
Myself Being Selfish!!!!




My Dried Lips Are Curiously Waiting
For Those Sweetest Rain Drops
To Blush off The Dryness!!!!! 


My Eyes Are Burning Red
Those Rain Drops Penetrate 
And, Clear Those Dust Particles
And Thereby Sails A Pure Sight !!!!!!!



My Nose Tip Is Excited 
With His New Friend, Mr.Rain 
And My Tongue Is Trying To
Snatch Mr.Rain Drop 
To Taste & Settle Him Forever On The Taste Bud!!!!!!




From Quite Long Back, 
Its Continuing, And 
Its Ever Leaving Love
Love At First Sight 
Love At First Taste
Love At First Loving Hug
Love At First Ever Sweetest Kiss
And, That's Mr.Rain & Mrs. Rain Drop!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

Anu ~*~ said...

loved it .. beautiful pictures to echo the same...
Dear , really i love the presention of this poem ,it's just so beautiful .. god bless u !!

Anu ~*~ said...

loved it .. beautiful pictures to echo the same...
Dear , really i love the presention of this poem ,it's just so beautiful .. god bless u !!