Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beauty of Birds!



I Wish, I Join The 
Flock of Birds
So, That I Could Learn
To Fly With Them
And Take off And Land 
As And When Required. 

I Wish, I Live Few Days
With Those Beautiful Creatures
Who Are So Loving, Affectionate, 
Even When Not Asked....

They Are Unknown To Me And,
I'm Unknown To Them....
Still, Those Feathered Birds 
Chirp Early In The Morning
Sitting Near My Window Pane...

Their Melodious Voice, 
Wash off The Pain,
Wash off The Stress And,
Just Boosts Up The 
Energy Level To Step Further And,
Take Up The Task.  

PS :- Dear Bloggers, Thanks A Lot For All Your Cherishable Compliments For The Previous Post, "Delicious Coffee".



4 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I love to watch the birds in flight, your poem as always was lovely to read.

Take care.
Yvonne.

Hope said...

love your poem, Creativity! I too am a bird lover/watcher and they are especially beautiful when in flight

adithyasaravana said...

wonderful poem and photo sahana.. urbanization has left us with little choices .. for us and for the birds..

deeps said...

as long as they are not caged they are so beautiful...