Thursday, October 8, 2009

Friends Forever :) :)


You Are My Friend
And Its True :)

We Both Experienced Sweet & Bitter Moments,
Each of Such Moments
Enhanced Our Abilities :)

Both Supported Each Other
In All Ups & Downs.....


Now Both Of Us Are Distant Apart :((

But, Quest For Each Others Love & Affection,
Will Never Apart Us,
From Depth Of Our Heart :) :)

PS :- Dearies, This Poem Is Dedicated To My Beloved Friend, Gowtami :) :) Me & Gowtami Are Friends Are 20Years :) :) Gowtami Dear, I Wish You All The Very Best Success :) :)

6 comments:

ܔܢܜܔKrAzY KoMpLeX KiTtEn(๏̯͡๏) : said...

nice poem...i liked it...keep penning...

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I am so pleased you have such a special friend they are priceless. Loved the poem.
Yvonne.

Sapphire said...

Hey!
Thanks for this poem...one of my very good friends just passed away this Friday and I so understand - no matter what the distance, she still continues to live in my heart!

Pramoda Meduri said...

hi sahana,
wonderful tribute it was.. my best wishes to both of u ..stay together forever..

septembermom said...

A lovely tribute to friendship! How beautiful :)

Gauri Mathur said...

Nice...!!:):)
And why you guys are getting apart?
hmm:(