Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Angel :)



What do you dream of, my angel?

Do you dream of starless nights, or of the sun?

Maybe even summer breezes?
or do you
dream of cold winters,
Being alone and afraid?

What do you dream of, my angel?

Do you dream, like me, of happiness?

A place where everything asked is served

And everything deserved,
given?

Do you dream of hope, my angel?


What do you pray for, my angel?

I pray for you.
I pray that you are loved and happy.
For you see, my angel, I am only human
And cannot repay what you have given me.


So, what do you pray, my angel?

And what do you dream, my angel?

For I hope there is nothing less you receive.

2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thanks for sharing this most lovely poem,
I found it most relaxing to read.
Have a good week-end.


Yvonne.

Creativity said...

@ Welcome To My World of Poetry : Thanks a Lot:) Have a fantastic weekend :)