Saturday, March 7, 2009

DEXTER!!


Hello. I've been expecting you for quite some time.
Here, come sit beside me for awhile.
and let me tell you about best friend of mine.
She is my extreme close hearted pal
But I can't say goodbye even though we distance apart.
She has the brightest eyes I had ever seen,
And wore a beautiful fur coat that shines like a queen.
She is never prissy but walks with an aire ......
And oh so polite, I can take her most anywhere.
She runs like the wind and could catch anything she chases
But she protects and sit with me when I have problems to face.
You could not find a friend nearly so dear.
Because no matter the trouble she always stays near...
She never asks for much from me;
Just to love and respect her :)
To give her a good meal plus a nice warm bed is not much to ask;
When she gives me all her love and to her this was no task.
Dexter too has a schedule to keep.
But my small token of love before she nods off to sleep.
I fold my wings around her So that,
She feels young while in no pain;
Dear Guardian Angel of Pets,
Please keep her safe and happy throughout her life,
Even though we both distance apart.
But closely connected through Heart-Heart!!

No comments: