Thursday, February 26, 2009

I like the way you.................................





















I like the way you Stare at me.

I like the way you Laugh.
I like the way you Smile.

I like the way you protect me.
I like the way you comfort me.
I like the way you encourage me.

I like the way you motivate me.

I like the way you enhance my abilities.
I like the way you taking care of my pet, lovely pampering him a lot.

I like the way you stand by my side, in what all tasks comes through the way.
I like the way you Dream and make me feel as though its Real.

I like the way you interact with my friends.
I like the way you take me for long ride through cold windy breeze.
I like the way you teach me riding Pulsar.
I like the way you share your experiences.

I like the way you express your feelings.

I like the way you place your arms on my shoulders, showing the symbol of support.

I like the way you embrace me, with your enclosed arms.

From the Distance point of view, both may be far apart, but never ever far apart since we are closely connected through Heart-Heart. Nothing can make us far apart.

No comments: